The beginning of a brighter future
Not just a sober-living home, but a new way of life. With an emphasis on healthy living and strong work skills, we support you in your recovery. Here you are able to transition to the life you want and deserve while being emotionally supported by our experienced management along your personal journey. Our Stagg house supports the 12-step principles as well as SMART recovery and other resources. You will be encouraged and empowered by a family of men and staff who are engaged in fostering a healthy and fun lifestyle of recovery. If you are serious about sobriety, the Stagg house is ready to inspire you to get back on your feet. You will be impassioned and encouraged while you search for employment, sort financial issues, and get back to health and wellness. Stagg will engage you in positive social sober activities.
- Beautiful modern, spacious family home
- Close to Pierce College, West Valley Occupational Center and CSUN.
- 4 Shared bedrooms with 3 shared bathrooms.
- Home consisting of a kitchen, dining room, 2 living rooms (one with cable TV) and laundry.
- Recreational facilities include Basketball half court, Table tennis, Gym, and BBQ area.
- Fruit trees and vegetable garden for healthy eating.
- Zero tolerance policy
- Daily chores
- Resources for skills and job related workshops - e.g. Resume Writing, , Job Interview Skills Computer software e.g. Word, Photoshop, Animal care, Music lessons - Piano & guitar, Building/handyman and Disaster preparedness/First Aid, Business Start-up.
- We can help with transport to - Medical appointments, Court, Parole officers, Child Support, DMV, Attorneys etc
- Social Events Saturday night family socials featuring, BBQs, Outdoor movie nights, Game nights, talent shows, Sunday family days.
- Field Trips - Beach – surfing lessons, Basketball games – Clippers and Lakers, Baseball games – Dodgers, Community Service – animal shelters, Wildlife Waystation, Outdoor concerts – Warner Center, Woodland Hills, Aquarium of the Pacific, Museums – Peterson Car Museum, Bowling, Lake Trips, Amusement Parks, Water Parks , Movies, Local Fairs , Plays and Festivals
- We also offer support when leaving our home, with grants, cars and a dog all as incentives and to help our residents return to their communities, a whole functioning person.